Kimchi Sous Vide Bacon Sliders
- 1/2 lb Baker’s Bacon Sous Vide Bacon
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1-1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp chili garlic sauce (Sambal)
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 6 slider buns
- 2 tbsp vegetable or canola oil
- 2 tbsp Kewpie Mayo
- 6 oz Kimchi
- 1/2 cucumber (cut into thin rounds)
Make the Glaze
- Add soy sauce, brown sugar, chili garlic sauce, and rice vinegar to pan over medium-high heat, stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil and cook until liquid has reduced to half, approximately 5 minutes.
- Transfer to small bowl and set aside.
Toast the Buns
- Add oil to pan.
- Slice buns in half and place in pan to toast until desired crispiness.
Cook the Bacon
- Place heavy bottom pan over medium-high heat.
- Cut bacon into thirds and brush with glaze.
- Add bacon to dry pan. Cook for 2 minutes, then flip bacon over and cook for another 1-2 minutes
Assemble the Sliders
- Spread mayo on both sides of slider buns
- Assemble the sliders with two pieces of bacon, kimchi and cucumber.
BUY BACON ONLINE
Baker’s Bacon makes every dish better – whether you need bacon for this recipe, or you’re inventing your own dish, don’t forget to bring home the bacon with convenient delivery right to your door! Select your cut below and check out on our convenient online store.
Want bacon delivered to your door every month, with FREE SHIPPING? Try out our Bacon Club, available for monthly, 3-month, or 6-month boxes of bacon, merchandise, and members-only exclusive recipes!
Thick Sliced Double
Sous Vide Bacon
Thick Sliced Uncured
Bacon Slab (2 lbs)
Smoked Slab Bacon (2lb)