Kimchi Sous Vide Bacon Sliders
- 1/2 lb Baker’s Bacon Sous Vide Bacon
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1-1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp chili garlic sauce (Sambal)
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 6 slider buns
- 2 tbsp vegetable or canola oil
- 2 tbsp Kewpie Mayo
- 6 oz Kimchi
- 1/2 cucumber (cut into thin rounds)
Make the Glaze
- Add soy sauce, brown sugar, chili garlic sauce, and rice vinegar to pan over medium-high heat, stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil and cook until liquid has reduced to half, approximately 5 minutes.
- Transfer to small bowl and set aside.
Toast the Buns
- Add oil to pan.
- Slice buns in half and place in pan to toast until desired crispiness.
Cook the Bacon
- Place heavy bottom pan over medium-high heat.
- Cut bacon into thirds and brush with glaze.
- Add bacon to dry pan. Cook for 2 minutes, then flip bacon over and cook for another 1-2 minutes
Assemble the Sliders
- Spread mayo on both sides of slider buns
- Assemble the sliders with two pieces of bacon, kimchi and cucumber.