Baker’s Bacon Thanksgiving Brussel Sprouts
Chef Tony’s Bacon Brussels Sprouts make a great side dish for your Thanksgiving feast or holiday family meal. This seasonal dish is great for the fall and entertaining. It features Baker’s Bacon Dry Cured Double Smoked Slab. Bacon makes every vegetable dish better!
- 1 lb Brussel Sprouts
- 1 Red Onion
- 1/2 lb Baker’s Bacon Dry Cured Double Smoked Slab Bacon
- 1 cup White Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ cup Honey
- 1 tsp Chili Flakes
- ¼ cup Puffed Rice find it at your local health food store!
- Preheat oven to 425. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cut Baker’s Bacon slab into ½ in cubes. Cook bacon until golden brown. Set aside and save bacon grease.
- Take a large kitchen bowl, trim the bottom of the brussels and cut in half.
- Dice red onion into medium cubes.
- In large bowl, toss brussels and red onion in bacon fat, salt and pepper. Roast in oven at 425 for 25-30 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- While Brussels cook, combine balsamic, honey and chili flake in small pot on the stove, reduce down by half.
- Once brussels are roasted, toss with balsamic mixture and bacon.
- Top with puffed rice and serve.