Baker’s Bacon Thanksgiving Brussel Sprouts
- 1 lb Brussel Sprouts
- 1 Red Onion
- 1/2 lb Baker’s Bacon Dry Cured Double Smoked Slab Bacon
- 1 cup White Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ cup Honey
- 1 tsp Chili Flakes
- ¼ cup Puffed Rice find it at your local health food store!
- Preheat oven to 425. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cut Baker’s Bacon slab into ½ in cubes. Cook bacon until golden brown. Set aside and save bacon grease.
- Take a large kitchen bowl, trim the bottom of the brussels and cut in half.
- Dice red onion into medium cubes.
- In large bowl, toss brussels and red onion in bacon fat, salt and pepper. Roast in oven at 425 for 25-30 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- While Brussels cook, combine balsamic, honey and chili flake in small pot on the stove, reduce down by half.
- Once brussels are roasted, toss with balsamic mixture and bacon.
- Top with puffed rice and serve.
BUY BACON ONLINE
Baker’s Bacon makes every dish better – whether you need bacon for this recipe, or you’re inventing your own dish, don’t forget to bring home the bacon with convenient delivery right to your door! Select your cut below and check out on our convenient online store.
Want bacon delivered to your door every month, with FREE SHIPPING? Try out our Bacon Club, available for monthly, 3-month, or 6-month boxes of bacon, merchandise, and members-only exclusive recipes!
Thick Sliced Double
Sous Vide Bacon
Thick Sliced Uncured
Bacon Slab (2 lbs)
Smoked Slab Bacon (2lb)