Baker’s Bacon Pimento Cheese
Baker’s Bacon’s take on the classic pimento cheese . Using real bacon bits and a few other simple ingredients this recipe is quick easy and simple. Make sure to double the batch if you want to share with friends!
- Food processor
- 8 oz Cream Cheese softened
- 1 ½ cups sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 4 oz jar pimento peppers chopped, drained
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon granulated onion or onion powder
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 3-4 cracks fresh black pepper
- ½ lemon zested and juiced
- ¾ cup Baker’s Bacon Bacon Bits
- In a food processor combine everything except the bacon bits. Process until smooth. Once mixed, add in the bacon bits. Season to taste.
I love using this pimento cheese for dips with crackers, roll it into a ball and coat with toasted walnuts for an easy bacon cheeseball, Baker’s Bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers with pimento cheese… yes please! Grilled cheese with pimento cheese and ham on a nice sourdough also does the trick.