Baker’s Bacon Broccoli Salad
The best part of this classic broccoli salad is the bacon! A simple dish to make ahead and serve as a side for lunch or dinner.
- 12 oz Baker’s Double Smoked Thick Sliced Bacon – chopped or crumbled
- 8 cups Raw Broccoli Florets - cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup Red Onion – finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Raw Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 cup Golden Raisins or Currants
- 2 cups Mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp Clover Honey
- Chop the broccoli and red onion.
- Bake the bacon for 18 minutes at 350°F. Remove and after cooling, dry and chop the bacon.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise and honey together and whisk together until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli florets, red onion, sunflower seeds, golden raisins and bacon.
- Pour dressing over broccoli combination and toss or stir well.
- Serve and enjoy!