Baker’s Bacon BBQ Oysters by Chef Jason Fullilove
- ½ lb Sous Vide Baker’s Bacon
- 2 dozen Oysters
- 1 cup Parsley
- ¼ cup Chives
- 1 tablespoon Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Shallots
- 1 ea Diced Fresno
- 1 ea Sliced Serrano
- Zest of one lemon
- 2 cups Panko Breadcrumbs
- Dice bacon and cook over medium heat until brown.
- Add Garlic, Shallots, Chilis and Panko breadcrumbs.
- Cook until breadcrumbs are golden brown. Remove from heat.
- Place in bowl and add parsley, chives, salt and pepper to taste and the zest of one lemon, Mix.
- Lay shucked oysters on perforated pan.
- Spoon breadcrumb mixture into each oyster.
- Grill or bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
- Plate with fresh lemon wedges for garnish and enjoy.